Can I run a prerecorded loop, then record a new loop "on the fly", start and stop any of the loops using the GiO, then go to the next song?
1 Answer from the Community
Apple's Mainstage has two plugins called loopback and playback.
It would be possible to make a template in mainstage to run a prerecorded loop in playback and record a new one one loopback then set up multiple tracks and assign specific commands to GiO's.
the LogicProHelp forum is a great place to find Mainstage templates and ask questions on how to map everything.
But yes it's possible.
- Answered by Sergio R from North Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this work with the ipod touch loop?
- Asked by Rosalee A from Weaverville
- May 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with the ipod touch loop?)
- Asked about: Incase Pop Case for iPod touch (5th…
Does it have any kind of hook or loop on the bottom to secure it to a surface?
- Asked by Daniel Z from Milwaukee
- Nov 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have any kind of hook or loop on the bottom to secure it to a surface?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
Does this case allow any access to ipod touch loop lanyard?
- Asked by Brice P from Magna
- May 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case allow any access to ipod touch loop lanyard?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Mesh Case for iPod to…