Does the battery charger charge the two batteries independently, or does it assume they are both equally depleted and charge them together?
1 Answer from the Community
""If the two batteries are at different charge levels when they are inserted, each battery is finished separately. The indicator will indicate done when both batteries are finished.
Answered by Joseph J from Chandler Jul 28, 2010""
- Answered by Scott R from Ralph
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you charge this with a car charger?
- Asked by Julie M from Mission
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge this with a car charger?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Powerstation
No answers yet
Do the batteries actually have to be in the mouse to charge on the charger?
- Asked by Janis L from Terre Haute
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the batteries actually have to be in the mouse to charge on the charger?)
- Asked about: Mobee Magic Charger for Apple Magic…