Can I use the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to connect my iPad mini to a big-screen TV and watch iPlayer etc? I saw one comment suggesting I couldn't.
This is the only reason I want to buy the Lightning Digital AV Adapter, and was about to purchase until I saw someone saying you couldn't watch on-demand TV using this cable. That's the first I've heard of this though, so not sure if this is true or not. I actually subscribe to Eurosport Player which is great on the iPad, but would be good to have the option to watch on a big TV, without going down the AirPlay route.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. It works fine with the latest BBC iPlayer app.
- Answered by J K from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use the cable to watch Skype video calls on TV?
- Asked by Allan F from Aberfoyle Park
- 15 Oct. 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use the cable to watch Skype video calls on TV?
Can i watch tv or suft in safari on tv by composite av cable.
- Asked by Nithikorn K from Cupertino
- 27 Feb. 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Can i watch tv or suft in safari on tv by composite av cable.