Can Siri remote work on RF or just IR?
I need to operate 4K Apple TV with the box behind closed door. Is it possible, or do I have to have an IR line of sight?
- Asked by fn from Granbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Siri remote work on RF or just IR?)
1 Answer from the Community
Both. It can control your TV with IR and your Apple TV with RF. So the Apple TV can be behind a door or beyond the line of sight.
- Answered by David W C from Washington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can a magnet damage the remote?
- Asked by Alejandro C from West Palm Beach
- 19 Jul. 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a magnet damage the remote?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet