Can Siri remote work on RF or just IR?
I need to operate 4K Apple TV with the box behind closed door. Is it possible, or do I have to have an IR line of sight?
- Asked by fn from Granbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Siri remote work on RF or just IR?)
1 Answer from the Community
Both. It can control your TV with IR and your Apple TV with RF. So the Apple TV can be behind a door or beyond the line of sight.
- Answered by David W C from Washington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it support Apple IR remote like the old 30-pin universal dock?
- Asked by Sriram Tejesh D from Huntsville
- 19 Aug. 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support Apple IR remote like the old 30-pin universal dock?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White