SALES & REFUND TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS")
Canada Sales and Refund Policy
Standard Return Policy
- Products can be returned only in the country in which they were originally purchased.
- The following products are not eligible for return: electronic software downloads, subscriptions to the Software-Up-To-Date program, Apple Store Gift Cards, and any Apple Developer Connection products.
- For returns to an Apple Retail Store for cash, cash equivalent, and cheque transactions over $750, Apple will mail a refund cheque to you within 10 business days.
- Should you wish to return ten or more of the same product, you must return to the Apple Store where originally purchased.
- Opened software cannot be returned if it contained a seal with the software license on the outside of the package and you could read the software license before opening its packaging. As an exception, you may return Apple-branded software if you do not agree to the licensing terms; however, you may not retain or otherwise use any copies of returned software.
- Apple provides security features to enable you to protect your product in case of loss or theft. If these features have been activated and cannot be disabled by the person in possession of the phone, Apple may refuse the return or exchange.
- For complete details on how to return a product purchased at the Apple Store please visit the Returns & Refunds (Opens in a new window) page.
iPhone and iPad Returns – Wireless Service Cancellation
Apple Watch Returns
Additional Apple Product Terms
Pricing and Price Reductions/Corrections
Prices shown are in Canadian dollars. If you are paying for your order with an international Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card, please note that the purchase price may fluctuate with exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge you foreign conversion charges and fees, which may also increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer regarding these fees.
Shipping & Delivery
In-Store Pickup and Return
Canada Shipping Only
Products purchased online from Apple will only be shipped to addresses within Canada and are subject to Canadian, U.S. and foreign export control laws and regulations. Products must be purchased, sold, exported, re-exported, transferred, and used in compliance with these export laws and regulations. To purchase Apple products online from outside of Canada, please click here for international store information.