Is there a device that allows me answer an incoming iPhone call in one room while it's charging in a different room?
This would be at home while the phone is linked to my WiFi network.
2 Answers from the Community
Greetings Michael M,
Yes as Apple.Inc has developed it's technology more and more , now they are introducing to the world with super cool and awesome series 2 apple watches and you can basically use your iPhone from anywhere around you house, no matter if it's charging in your living room or in you bedside table it just needs to be connected to the new Apple Watch which you will have on your wrist and yes you can answer calls,reply messages and a lot more features are there. kindly visit apple.com if you need any information regarding the apple watch .
Regular Apple User
- Answered by Muhammad A from Karachi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
An Apple Watch.
- Answered by Kaveer G from Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is it possible to answer the incoming call when phone is docked and talk through headphones and mike?
- Asked by Bostjan Z
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to answer the incoming call when phone is docked and talk through headphones and mike?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
How to connect to bluetooth for incoming calls
- Asked by Lee P from Mapleton
- Flag as inappropriate (How to connect to bluetooth for incoming calls)
No answers yet
why do incoming calls show my phone as busy
- Asked by Pauline R from Stouffville
- Flag as inappropriate (why do incoming calls show my phone as busy)
No answers yet