Is this a 3 pin uk plug?
Bought a Ipad2 from USA and need an uk adapter will this do the job?
- Asked by Gary H
- Flag as inappropriate Is this a 3 pin uk plug?
1 Answer from the Community
Looking at your question from Australia, I am seeing on the picture an iPhone/iPad charger with a 2 pin Australian plug attached to it (it's missing the ground, it only has the plus and minus). It's the exact same product in each country, just with a differing power plug fitted on it. Those power plugs all connect in the same way and can easily be changed. This will charge your iPad 2 (or any iPhone or iPad), if you get it with the right power plug. Erik
- Answered by Erik V from Somerville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this include a UK 3-pin plug? The picture shows a 2-pin.
- Asked by Simon I
- Apr. 12, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Does this include a UK 3-pin plug? The picture shows a 2-pin.
I have the 60w adapter with a UK three pin plug. Where can I buy a french 2 pin plug to go on the adopter?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Mar. 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate I have the 60w adapter with a UK three pin plug. Where can I buy a french 2 pin plug to go on the adopter?