How to change battery in Magic Mouse 2
- Asked by Julie F from Tustin
- Flag as inappropriate (How to change battery in Magic Mouse 2)
1 Answer from the Community
The Magic Mouse 2 has an integrated rechargeable battery. It's recharged via a lightning port cable. Unfortunately, this renders your mouse unusable during the recharging process! Geek.com reports that a 2-hour charge should last 2 months of normal use, and 2 minutes should suffice for a day, so no great disruption. Have a cup of tea ;-)
- Answered by Philip S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work with the Magic Mouse 2?
- Asked by Cody F from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with the Magic Mouse 2?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
how to change battery on Siri remote ?
- Asked by Michael C from Holland
- Flag as inappropriate (how to change battery on Siri remote ?)
- Asked about: Siri Remote
No answers yet