My Apple TV is model # MD199LL/A. I've lost the remote. Which remote works with this model?
1 Answer from the Community
When did you get this Apple TV? If you did last year, you probably have the new one. The other remote would work in this case.
- Answered by Harry H from Toorak
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is the siri remote compatible working with the old model apple tv？
- Asked by Jing T Z from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (is the siri remote compatible working with the old model apple tv？)
- Asked about: Siri Remote
to use remotely, do I have to have apple TV?
- Asked by Joseph T from Des Moines
- Flag as inappropriate (to use remotely, do I have to have apple TV?)
- Asked about: iHome | control iSP6 SmartPlug
No answers yet