Which charger should I order for my MacBook Air MD231LL/A?

  • Asked about:  QA Apple MagSafe Power Adapter

1 Answer from the Community

  • You will need the 45W Mag Safe 2 adapter. Make sure you buy the Mag Safe 2 power adapter since the regular Mag Safe Connector has a larger end.

    Hope this helps!