Will in ear headphones improve clarity of movies on ipad, especially in flight?
- Asked by Susan H from Perth
- Flag as inappropriate (Will in ear headphones improve clarity of movies on ipad, especially in flight?)
- Asked about: Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote…
1 Answer from the Community
Short answer: Yes. I travel a lot and I actually swear by these headphones for flying. As soon as you put them in, it's like wearing earplugs. They cut out most of the sound around you, including all the white noise that you'll quickly realize is actually quite loud on a a plane. As a result, when you watch movies with them, you don't need to turn up the volume nearly as high and you can hear much more of the detail in the soundtrack. Not only does this improve your movie watching experience, it reduces the amount of fatigue you'd normally experience from being exposed to loud noise for the duration of the flight. I put them in from the moment I sit down, even if they're not plugged into anything and don't take them off until the plane lands. Just remember to turn the volume down first if you ever plug them into an inflight entertainment system, because it's almost always set way too loud by the person before you who didn't have these. As a bonus, on long flights, I also find them small and comfortable enough to sleep in. Just be a bit mindful when you have them out of the case and out of your ears. The tips can fall off and then be difficult to find if they roll under someone's seat. It's happened to me about three times in about four years of flying with these, but it's a pain when it does.
- Answered by Catherine N from Mill Valley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I view movies downloaded onto my iPhone on my Samsung smart TV?
- Asked by Andrew K from Brigantine
- Mar 17, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I view movies downloaded onto my iPhone on my Samsung smart TV?)
Using iPhone 7 with a Lightning to VGA Adapter can I use the headphones adapter as well for audio
- Asked by Georgeanna R from Quincy
- Mar 14, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Using iPhone 7 with a Lightning to VGA Adapter can I use the headphones adapter as well for audio)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter