Now that IOS7 is Killing Unlicensed cables, Will connecting this adapter to a micro usb charger show the same message?? Any one using it on IOS7????
1 Answer from the Community
No it will not. I just received this adapter today 12-14-13, and I am running IOS7 on the Iphone 5s. I tried this adapter on a Best Buy micro charger, an LG charger, and a HTC Inspire charger and it all worked, I even tried it on my wife Iphone 5c and it also worked. No error messages for this person. This was really a good investment for all the different size cords I have. I will need to buy another one. Just wish it was a little cheaper.
- Answered by Steven B from Jackson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is this cable is use in ipad mini as a connecting pen drive?
- Asked by Subhash D
- Mar 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What is this cable is use in ipad mini as a connecting pen drive?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
Questions about Upgrading Macbook OS in light of IOS 7
- Asked by Lynne D
- Oct 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Questions about Upgrading Macbook OS in light of IOS 7)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard