I have a Microvison ShowWX+hdm1 will this work?
I have a iphone for and a ipad 3. I can use the projector to project videos and pictures but want to be able to project the entire screen. it connects to the projector using its own style connection at the unit but a iphone/ipad connecter to connect to the device. If I buy this connecter can I plug it into the extra port used for charging? I can buy a vga connector for the microvision but was hoping to only buy one connecter so I could use it on my tv as well. thanks
- Asked by Jonathan R from Flagstaff
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Microvison ShowWX+hdm1 will this work?)
1 Answer from the Community
I use this on my ShowWX but I purchased the HDMI to mini-HDMI cable and use that to connect to the projector. Works like a charm, although there is no quality improvement over using the VGA connector. The upside is the VGA connector for the projector has the tripod adapter- nice feature.
- Answered by Stephen H from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with my Mac?
- Asked by Cory S from Kenosha
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my Mac?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Will it work if you have Scolosis?
- Asked by Deborah B from Clark Mills
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work if you have Scolosis?)
- Asked about: UPRIGHT GO Posture Trainer
Does not work on an apple 4?
- Asked by Laura L from Spokane
- Flag as inappropriate (Does not work on an apple 4?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base