Will the iPad camera connection kit work with a canon eos 350d?
3 Answers from the Community
Yes it does, but only when you set the transfer protocol to Print/PTP (Press the menu button, go to the last tab, change the Communication from PC connection to Print/PTP when the iPad doesn't recognize your 350D
- Answered by Matthijs H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I tried both failed & success! First time I connect 350D with the camera kit, both PC Connection / Print/PTP is failed. (and my firmware was then 1.0.1). After I update my firmware to 1.0.3, it just works!!
Enjoy your camera with IPad!!
- Answered by Ying Kit S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
ipad camera connection kit doesn't recognize canon 350d. i have this experience by myself. quite dissappointing though, considering i bought ipad as my companion fot travelling. some people say that using a card reader is the solution. don't know yet.
- Answered by Erwin D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will this work with a canon 350d
- Asked by James L
- 10 30, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a canon 350d)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
No answers yet
will this work with micro usb midi controllers/keyboards IE Akai Lpk 25 or do i still need to use a camera connection kit first? Ipad 4 ios 6
- Asked by Aaron A
- 11 15, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with micro usb midi controllers/keyboards IE Akai Lpk 25 or do i still need to use a camera connection kit first? Ipad 4 ios 6)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter