How do I know when the pencil needs charging and when it is charged?
- Asked by Joshua M from Saint Petersburg
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I know when the pencil needs charging and when it is charged?)
3 Answers from the Community
If you add the "batteries" widget to your widget drop down, you can see the battery percentage of the pencil, as well as the iPad. :)
- Answered by Aaron W from Columbus
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
When you pair your Apple Pencil with your iPad Pro, the battery status will be displayed with the iPad Pro's own battery widget. To pair the Apple Pencil with the iPad Pro, remove the cap and plug the Pencil's male Lightning connector into the iPad Pro's male Lightning port.
- Answered by Robert V from Irvington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Connect the pencil to your iPad and swip down to see the notification which will show the pencil battery status, if you can not see it then you will need to add the battery status to the Notification Center by editing the notifications
- Answered by John M from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I charge my Apple Pencil with this adapter?
- Asked by Robyn P from Laurelton
- 03 17, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my Apple Pencil with this adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
No answers yet