Questions & Answers for Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphones - Gloss Black
164 Questions + 176 Answers
164 Questions from the Community
Can the lithium battery lose its charge over time? if so, how long is the battery suppose to last or how many charges?
- Asked by Stephen S from Asbury
- 11 11, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the lithium battery lose its charge over time? if so, how long is the battery suppose to last or how many charges?)
Lithium-ion & lithium polymer batteries do not loose their charge over time unlike older Ni-Cads or Ni-MH batteries, so relax.
Charge up your device today, and the power level will be the same (or thereabouts) in a years time. (ereabouts)
How many devices can be simultaneously paired to beats 3?
- Asked by Debbie C from Valley Center
- 09 11, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How many devices can be simultaneously paired to beats 3?)
Does it come with a block to connect the charger
Bought the studio 2 wl matte black got two diffrent cords but no block to connect them is it suppose to be like that
- Asked by Karina G from Harvard
- 05 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it come with a block to connect the charger)
I just bought the Beats Studio Wireless in the white box as well. It had matte black Charging USB cord and matte black RemoteTalk Cable. No charging adaptor was included.
- Answered by Joey C from Calgary
- 08 19, 16
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does it come with a block to connect the charger)
Does the solo 3 sounds same while connected via bluetooth and with wire?
the problem that i am suffering is that with wire it sound more perfect then with without wire
without wire sound quality is poor
is it a manufacturing fault ...??
- Asked by Abdullah S
- 11 20, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the solo 3 sounds same while connected via bluetooth and with wire?)
What is the battery life in beats studio wireless. What happens when you plug your wire into the beats. Does it automatically turn wireless mode off?
- Asked by David H from Floral Park
- 04 29, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the battery life in beats studio wireless. What happens when you plug your wire into the beats. Does it automatically turn wireless mode off?)
The battery life depends on how loud you listen to music. Listening at full volume will cause the battery to deplete faster compared to listening at half or 1/4 volume. Generally though, the battery life in wireless mode is about 12 hours of playback and is about 20 hours in wired mode. Plugging in the headphone cable will automatically turn Bluetooth mode off. However, these headphones still require a charge when listening in wired mode. They are noise canceling and you cannot disable that feature. There won't be anymore music, wireless or wired, once the internal battery is drained.
How long would it take for the battery to be fully charged?
I am afraid that the battery is going to wears down if I left my headphone charging longer that it needs to be. Or this type of battery automatically cut the power off when they are fully charged?
- Asked by Thao N from Worcester
- 01 3, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How long would it take for the battery to be fully charged?)
do beats ear buds come with a coard
- Asked by Nathan F from Sterling Heights
- 01 1, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (do beats ear buds come with a coard)
Do the over ear beats studio wireless headphones come in black/red? Like the original color?
On this website and the beats store the stuido wirless over ear headphones don't come in the classic black/red color. The solo 2 wireless headphones do come in this color however I am more interested in the stuido ones. I have looked on bestbuy and other stores and none have what I'm looking for either. There are ones on amazon that are the right color and model but I have a hard time trusting it since nothing on here has that.
Are the over ear black/red studio wireless headphones just a limited edition or something? Or is that color just not available for some reason?
- Asked by Perica K from Victoria
- 12 29, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the over ear beats studio wireless headphones come in black/red? Like the original color?)
Yes. Actually, if you have a Samsung Galaxy phone from 2012 and beyond, you will be able to use the built-in aptX technology that the phone and Studios have. Most Blackberry, other Android Smartphones, and Windows Phones will all connect to these using standard Bluetooth 2.1+EDR and A2DP. The Motorola Droid RAZR, Samsung Galaxy S phones (2012+), Sony Experia Z Ultra, Blackberry 10 series, and HTC One series all feature aptX compatibility.
- Answered by Paul R from Newport
- 02 15, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (can it be used wireless in other phone ? like blackberry, samsung and etc ????)
Regarding to Beats Studio wireless - can I enable / disable active noise cancelling as I like ?
ANC on Beats Studio wireless
Do these headphone play back music while in Noise cancelling mode?
I tried starting them with the power and "b" button at teh smae time and they do not connect over blue tooth - pressing b again does create a slight background hiss but no connection.
My understanding that Adaptive noise cancelling meant you got noise cancelling while playing back music.
- Asked by David W from Alexandria
- 03 17, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these headphone play back music while in Noise cancelling mode?)
Yes, you can listen to music while using the noise canceling feature. Actually, you cannot turn off the noise canceling. In other words, if the headphones are on, so is the noise canceling. When you pressed the "b" while turning on the headphones, I believe you turned on the no music mode (for lack of better words). This feature was designed so that if you do not want to listen to the music but still want the noise cancellation (on a plane for instance), then this will increase the amount of noise cancellation. When you are listening to music, it will help in drowning out noise but without it, the noise cancellation must be higher. While this feature is on, you cannot listen to music. However, if you would like to listen to music as well, all you have to do is press the power button (without holding down the "b"). This will turn on pairing mode as well as the noise cancellation. Again, you cannot use these headphones without the noise cancellation so whether you listen to music or not, you are still using the noise cancellation if the headphones are on. I hope this helps!
- Answered by Michael B from Waynesburg
- 10 22, 15
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Do these headphone play back music while in Noise cancelling mode?)
Do these headphones come with a hard case for their protection?
- Asked by Emma T from Volcano
- 09 1, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these headphones come with a hard case for their protection?)
Can you use them while headphones are connected with a headphone jack?
For example if you want to listen to stuff while the USB headphone jack thing is plugged in like a regular headset, would that be possible without having to charge them or without them losing battery while listening to music this way?
Basically like the function of regular headphones.
- Asked by Matteo R from Pasadena
- 02 18, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use them while headphones are connected with a headphone jack?)
Absolutely. I have mine connected to my iMac right now.
You click and hold the "b" button on the left ear (to put in into Bluetooth discovery mode) then go to the Bluetooth tab in your Mac's System Preferences, then select "BeatsStudio Wireless" and click "pair". You only have to do this once, after pairing it will be available though the Bluetooth menu bar item, same as your keyboard.
- Answered by Roberto F from Winnipeg
- 01 31, 14
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (will it work on a mac)
Why is the audio quality via bluetooth with the iPhone superb when compared to the audio quality of the LG G3 or any android device.
I went to the apple store to try on these headphones and what I found was the iPod they were connected to sounded a lot louder than my phone when I connected my phone. I have the LG G3, and I had two apple employees come over and try to figure out why it sounded awful when paired with my phone.
- Asked by Tyler B from Kennett Square
- 11 15, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Why is the audio quality via bluetooth with the iPhone superb when compared to the audio quality of the LG G3 or any android device.)
Hey, so the most obvious reason for this is how large the bluetooth spectrum is on the device. One of the reasons why Apple devices are more pricey then android is because they make their electromagnetic spectrum stronger as well as their WIFI bandwidth capability larger and less likely to disconnect. The second biggest hinter would be that the headphones were designed to work with apple and not android, this is now a very common thing that brands are doing.
Does the UK version of the Beats By Dre Studio Wireless Headset not have a cleaning cloth included as most unboxing reviews show that one is included?
Does the Beats By Dre Studio 2.0 Wireless Headset have a cleaning cloth included as the 'what's in the box' section on apple store does not list one?Best Answer:
Didn't get one with mine