I am on ATT’s Next program, my phone is paid off and I would rather get a new phone using apple’s installment system. Can I keep my old phone number?
I tried to do this when I bought my 6S and I was told I needed a new phone number to switch to the Apple installment system. That was a dealbreaker so I stuck with AT&T’s system. But what about number portability? I remember at the time it was a huge hassle. I’m hoping things have changed.
1 Answer from the Community
You can keep your number when you switch to the Apple Upgrade Program.
- Answered by Nita G from Arvada
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I we’re to buy a phone at the Apple store (upgrade from a 6 to an 8+) would I need to pay an activation fee with Verizon for the new phone?
can I use this adapter when developing iOS programs to install apps on the phone?
- Asked by Jonathan M from Rochester
- Apr 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this adapter when developing iOS programs to install apps on the phone?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Can you keep this plugged into your phone all day or is it bad for the phones battery?
- Asked by Jaspreet B from Gilbert
- Sep 11, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you keep this plugged into your phone all day or is it bad for the phones battery?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…