I am on ATT’s Next program, my phone is paid off and I would rather get a new phone using apple’s installment system. Can I keep my old phone number?
I tried to do this when I bought my 6S and I was told I needed a new phone number to switch to the Apple installment system. That was a dealbreaker so I stuck with AT&T’s system. But what about number portability? I remember at the time it was a huge hassle. I’m hoping things have changed.
1 Answer from the Community
You can keep your number when you switch to the Apple Upgrade Program.
- Answered by Nita G from Arvada
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use my phone number in a refurbished phone
- Asked by Deanna S from Eau Claire
- Aug 15, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my phone number in a refurbished phone)
how to register my phone number with a new phone
- Asked by Richard W from Wallkill
- Sep 20, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (how to register my phone number with a new phone)