Will it work on an airplane ac outlet that claims to provide only 60 watts? With my basic HS physics, (P=IV) 110V*1.6A=176watts seems to too high.
176watts exceed the 60 watts output of the outlet. Or does the airline mean the max DC power output of the charger? (When I mean airline I actually mean Northwest/Delta Airbus A330-200)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is AC 110v only or 110v-220v?
- Asked by Juan H from San Francisco
- Nov 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is AC 110v only or 110v-220v?)
- Asked about: Belkin Two-Port Swivel Charger + On…
No answers yet
Will this work on both 110v and 220v (50-60Hz) electrical current?
- Asked by John J from Toronto
- Oct 31, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on both 110v and 220v (50-60Hz) electrical current?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display
How much wattage is provided out the USB-A output?
- Asked by Drew W from Austin
- Mar 8, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How much wattage is provided out the USB-A output?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter