Upgraded 1 mac to snow leopard with single license. Need to upgrade 1 more at home. Can I buy family pack & resell single license without reinstall
Desiring to stay legit with the least amount of pain. Do not wish to re-install other upgrade as it works fine. Would have purchased family pack on onset but was worried about upgrade issues...not anymore.
1 Answer from the Community
Purchasing the DVD gives you the licenses.
I would think as long as you "own" enough licenses to cover your computers, you can part with extra DVDs. Remember, though, that the Family Pack can only be used on computers within a single household and members of a single family (It can not be used for business computers or among computers in separate households).
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can a Mac Mini 1,1 that was originally a single core intel upgraded to a Intel core duo 2 ghz w 10.6.8 Snow Leopard work with 10.7 Lion ?
- Asked by William H from San Jose
- Apr 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a Mac Mini 1,1 that was originally a single core intel upgraded to a Intel core duo 2 ghz w 10.6.8 Snow Leopard work with 10.7 Lion ?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Does the MS Office Home & Student for Mac license include all future updates?
- Asked by Jeffrey Z from Crestview
- Nov 26, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the MS Office Home & Student for Mac license include all future updates?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office Home & Student 201…