What cable will I need to use a Samsung T5 as a external boot drive for a 21.5 inch iMac late 2015.
I have a 21.5 inch iMac and have managed to create and boot disk using a Samsung T5 onto the USB ports.
Are the thunderbolt ports faster and can they be used instead?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is this compatible with OS Mojave?
- Asked by Dianna M from Lehigh Acres
- Jul 25, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with OS Mojave?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 2TB G-DRIVE mobile USB…
what specific cable do i need for using a new samsung monitor as a 2nd display with an imac 21.5"?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- Feb 15, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (what specific cable do i need for using a new samsung monitor as a 2nd display with an imac 21.5"?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter