Do I get the "seamless pairing" experience with an iPhone 6/6s or is that an iPhone 7 exclusive feature?
I'm aware that because of the W1 chip that you get a great pairing experience, but every time that this feature is advertised, it always features an iPhone 7/7 Plus. I was planning on purchasing a pair as gift for a friend (iPhone 6 owner) and for myself (iPhone 6s owner), so I just want to be sure.
1 Answer from the Community
I run a great iPhone 6S and the seamless paring works with no issues at all.
It should also work with the iPhone 6.
Now what are you waiting for... go and buy them now!!! :)
- Answered by Matt F from Chirnside Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is iphone bluetooth exclusive only for iphones?
- Asked by Sheila N from Gensan
- Jul 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is iphone bluetooth exclusive only for iphones?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
How is this different from the smart battery cases for iPhone 6 & 6s?
- Asked by Abhishek G from San Jose
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How is this different from the smart battery cases for iPhone 6 & 6s?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…