do beats solo pro wireless include a cable and/or adapter to connect to in-flight entertainment systems? If not included where to buy?
2 Answers from the Community
No it does not. The lightning to 3.5mm adapter that came with my iPhone X plus a M to M audio cable didn’t work either. I can out from phone to stereo using that adapter but lightning into solo pro and the 3.5mm into the plane entertainment system ( or oculus headset etc) won’t play through the solo pro. Not going to spend another $40 on a apple cable on top of what I already spent so they’re going back.
- Answered by Stephen K from Tracy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
At the bottom of this listing you should see Apple's audio lightning to 3.5mm adapter that will let you connect the headphones to audio sources that provide a stereo 3.5mm output.
Note that when anything is plugged into the lightning port of the headphones, Bluetooth pairing is disabled (as you should expect), but you can still toggle the noise cancelling/transparancy or turn off altogether to conserve battery.
Also, note that the adapter has a 3-conductor plug and so you cannot control volume or playback using the headphone controls (there are none on the adapter itself). It seems possible there will at some point be an adapter the includes this feature (using inline buttons as one finds on headsets) , but until now there has not been a use case for this.
- Answered by Thomas S from Mount Shasta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this work with connecting beats solo pro to airplane?
- Asked by Landon P from Carstairs
- Dec 13, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with connecting beats solo pro to airplane?)
- Asked about: Belkin 3.5mm Audio Cable with Light…
Does the power adapted included?
- Asked by Luong T from Hillsboro
- Sep 24, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the power adapted included?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging pad
Do they include bluetooth multipoint technology?
- Asked by Sky D from Williams
- May 5, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they include bluetooth multipoint technology?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black