I bought 10.7 for a MacBook Pro. I want to install it on another MacBook Pro. Do I have to buy it again?
2 Answers from the Community
The terms of the Mac App Store allow individuals to download and install any of their purchases on any machine they own or control. So as long as you're installing to your own machines, you'll be fine. However, businesses that are installing software to many machines may need to consider the volume purchase program.
- Answered by Stewart L from Banteer
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Nope, just log in to the Mac App Store on your other macbook and Lion should be sitting in the purchased tab, just download and install
- Answered by Ben S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Which cables do I need to hook up a macbook to a macbook pro?
- Asked by Kaitlyn P from Forest
- Flag as inappropriate (Which cables do I need to hook up a macbook to a macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
If I buy Photoshop on a CD, how do I install it on my Macbook Pro Retina without an optical drive?
- Asked by Patricia K from Morristown
- Flag as inappropriate (If I buy Photoshop on a CD, how do I install it on my Macbook Pro Retina without an optical drive?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive