Hi, I bought a Mac Pro in 2009, Will a SSD Drive work in my Mac Pro? Also will a OCZ Agility2 SandForce 120G work with my Mac Pro?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. I have installed at 128 SSD drive in mine. The OCZ Sandforce based drives should be very good for the Mac Pro.
- Answered by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes and Yes. You may need to buy what's called a transposer card to make your SATA connection fit properly, but it will work just fine.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Bought a USB SuperDrive as the one built-in in my MacBook Pro not working. But MacBook Pro does not recognise it?
- Asked by Joseph L
- Flag as inappropriate (Bought a USB SuperDrive as the one built-in in my MacBook Pro not working. But MacBook Pro does not recognise it?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive