SALES & REFUND TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”)
Apple Store for Education
- Employees of any education institution - Any employee of a public or private education institution in UAE is eligible.
- Tertiary education students - Students attending or accepted into a tertiary education institution in UAE are eligible to purchase.
- Parents of tertiary education students - Parents purchasing on behalf of their child who is a student currently attending or accepted into a public or private tertiary education institution in UAE, are eligible to purchase.
- Desktop: One (1) may be purchased per academic year
- Mac mini: One (1) may be purchased per academic year
- Notebook: One (1) may be purchased per academic year
- iPad: Two (2) may be purchased per academic year
- Software: A maximum of two (2) per software title may be purchased per academic year
- Products can be returned only in the country in which they were originally purchased.
- The following products are not eligible for return: electronic software downloads, subscriptions to the Software-Up-To-Date program, Apple Store Gift Cards, and any Apple Developer Connection products.
- Apple provides security features to enable you to protect your product in case of loss or theft. If you do not disable these features prior to returning your device, Apple may refuse the return or exchange.
- Opened software cannot be returned if it contained a seal with the software license on the outside of the package and you could read the software license before opening its packaging. As an exception, you may return Apple-branded software if you do not agree to the licensing terms; however, you may not retain or otherwise use any copies of returned software.