Apple Print Products
Apple offers a suite of print products through iPhoto and Aperture, including prints of various sizes, photo greeting cards, personalized calendars, and photo books. See below for help on how to create and order your project, including info on shipping prices, order status and more!
Creating Your Order
For the best results, your images should be in JPEG/JPG file format and in RGB mode when ordering photo products using iPhoto or Aperture. You can use an image editor to convert your image file into this common format.
Larger image files can take longer to transfer, and a larger image might be corrupted during the transfer process. There is no benefit to submitting larger file sizes.
For more details on formatting images, refer to Five steps to great books, cards, and calendars.
Your images will print best when you submit an appropriate file size for your product. While there is a minimum recommended resolution for all of our products, keep in mind that bigger is not always better.
Each print size has its own rectangular shape, known as the aspect ratio. For example, an 8 x 10 print is proportionately taller and narrower than a 4 x 6 print. To make your image fit these different print shapes, photo labs usually enlarge the image slightly and crop out what doesn't fit.
For the best results, you should crop your images to the same aspect ratio as the print size you are ordering.
For more details on cropping photos, refer to:
We know you put a lot of care into creating your photo products. To ensure the very best book, card or calendar, we strongly recommend that you preview your order before submission.
For more details on previewing your order, refer to Previewing an order in iPhoto or Aperture.
You will see a warning icon if there is a resolution or text issue with your photos. For more details, refer to iPhoto & Aperture: Warning icon when ordering photo products.
- Print orders: Ship in 1 - 3 business days
- Book, Card, Calendar orders: Ship in 3 - 4 business days
- Cards App cards: Ship in 1 - 2 business days
To avoid damage during shipping, your order may be sent in multiple packages, depending on the size and quantity of items ordered.
Hong Kong Shipping Methods and Delivery Times
- Standard Shipping - Items are shipped via Hong Kong Post. After we print and ship your order, your package(s) is delivered in 1-2 business days. Tracking numbers are unavailable.
- Express Shipping - Not available.
Books Cards or Calendars
- Standard Shipping - Items are shipped via Yamato Mail. After we print and ship your order, your package(s) is delivered in 3-6 business days. Tracking information is included.
- Express Shipping - Not available.
Cards App Cards:
- Orders shipped to U.S. - Deliver in 3-5 business days
- Orders shipped outside U.S. - Deliver in 7-14 business days
- Tracking information is unavailable for Cards App orders
Shipping Prices for Hong Kong
Prints Flat Rate:
- Standard Shipping - HK$60.00
Books Flat Rate:
- Standard Shipping - HK$56.00
Calendars Flat Rate:
- Standard Shipping - HK$40.00
Note: Pricing is one flat rate per order, regardless of quantity. Shipping prices are included in Cards App card purchases.
Greeting Cards & Postcards:
- 1-9 cards - HK$14.00
- 10-19 cards - HK$48.00
- 20-49 cards - HK$105.00
- 50+ cards - HK$210.00
Change or Cancel Order
Due to the automated printing process, we are unable to change an order once it is placed or cancel a Cards App Order. If you want to cancel an order (other than a Cards App order), then you may do so within 30 minutes after checkout by logging into online Order Status with your Apple ID and password. We are unable to cancel Cards App orders.
After logging in, locate the order you want to cancel, and click "Cancel Order" in the Status column. You will then be asked to confirm your wish to cancel the order. Once you have done so, a cancellation confirmation email will be sent to the email address designated in your Apple ID account.
If your shipping address is incorrect, and you are unable to cancel your order within 30 minutes, your order will be shipped to the address provided. If the carrier is unable to deliver your order to the address provided, they will return the package to Apple. Once your order is received by our warehouse, a full refund will be issued to your credit card.
Apple wants you to be thrilled with your print product. If you are dissatisfied with an item and want to return it, we're here to help.
There are some situations that are beyond Apple's control. These include:
Errors in user-customizable featuresThis includes cover color, cropping, enhancements, red-eye reduction and formatting, such as, but not limited to captions or page numbers.
Errors in user-added textPlease preview any custom text carefully, and correct any mistakes prior to placing your order. Apple is unable to make text corrections to image files.
Poor image quality due to low-resolution imagesYou will see a warning icon if you select a low-resolution image.
Get to know iPhoto and Aperture
- New features in iPhoto ’11
- Product Line Details for Books, Cards, and Calendars
- Five steps to great books, cards, and calendars
- Learn more about cropping photos in iPhoto
- Learn more about cropping photos in Aperture
- Learn how to preview your order
See all of our Legal Information (Opens in a new window) together on one page so you can find what you're looking for fast.