AppleCare+ for iPad, iPad Air, or iPad mini
Service and Support
Every iPad comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. AppleCare+ extends your iPad and Apple Pencil coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of HK$348 for iPad and HK$228 for Apple Pencil.(1)
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping cart during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPad.
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPad purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (if AppleCare+ is purchased separately from iPad, inspection of iPad and proof of purchase are required.)
- By calling 2112-0099 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs iPad, iPadOS and many applications, iPad is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call. (2)
- Priority access to Apple experts
- Carry-in repair (3): Take your iPad to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service (1)
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPad
- Battery (1)
- Apple Pencil
- AirPort (4)
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of HK$348 for iPad and HK$228 for Apple Pencil
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can call and get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iPadOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, iMovie, and other Apple-branded iPad apps
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
UPC or EAN No. : 190198769916
(1) Service coverage is available only for iPad, its original included accessories, and one compatible Apple Pencil used with your iPad for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPad and Apple Pencil, each incident being subject to a service fee of HK$348 for iPad and HK$228 for Apple Pencil. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. Express Replacement Service may be unavailable or delayed if Apple has reasonable suspicion that the terms of the AppleCare service plan have been violated. See terms for full details.
(2) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(3) Availability of each option depends on country or region in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
(4) AirPort must be purchased up to two years before your iPad purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. In Hong Kong, Apple Asia Limited (“Apple”) is the obligor in relation to all obligations under this Plan apart from the Accidental Damage from Handling coverage. For the Accidental Damage from Handling coverage, AIG Insurance Hong Kong Limited (AIG HK) is the insurer under this Plan pursuant to a master agreement between Apple and AIG HK, under which such coverage is included as part of the Plan. Apple purchases this coverage from AIG HK as counterparty to the master agreement. Apple is not a licensed insurance agent and does not provide any advice in relation to the insurance coverage provided by AIG HK under the Plan. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPad. For complete details, see terms.