Apple offers iPhone Payments described below under the following terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”). When you enroll in iPhone Payments, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
iPhone Payments. iPhone Payments is available to qualified customers and consists of the purchase of an eligible iPhone under a monthly installment loan, and activation with an eligible carrier.
Installment Loan. You will be required to apply for and enter into a 24-month 0% APR installment loan (“Installment Loan”) for the full retail price of the eligible iPhone (“Financed iPhone”), and if purchased at an Apple Retail Store, applicable taxes and fees. If purchased on apple.com or the Apple Store App (collectively, “apple.com”), applicable taxes and fees will be charged separately by Apple and will not be included in the Installment Loan. You will enter into the Installment Loan with Apple’s bank partner, Citizens Bank, N.A., doing business as Citizens One (“Bank”). Additional terms and conditions required by the Bank apply.
- Credit Card. To enroll in iPhone Payments you will need a valid and eligible U.S.-issued personal, small business, or corporate/commercial credit card as designated for inclusion in iPhone Payments. Debit and prepaid cards are not accepted. Your use of your credit card is subject to the terms and conditions in your cardmember agreement.
- First Installment Payment. Your first installment payment under your Installment Loan will be authorized on your credit card at the time of purchase, pick-up, or shipment and will be processed within three days.
- Taxes and Fees. All applicable taxes and fees due on the purchase of the Financed iPhone are included in your first installment payment for purchases made at an Apple Retail Store. For purchases made on apple.com, your credit card will be charged with two separate transactions: (1) applicable taxes and fees on the full retail price of the Financed iPhone will be paid to Apple; and (2) the first payment of your Installment Loan will be paid to Bank.
- Subsequent Installment Payments. After the first installment payment, your credit card will be automatically charged on a monthly basis by the Bank under the terms of the Installment Loan.
- Credit Card Interest and other fees. You will be charged 0% APR on the Installment Loan. However, the issuer of your credit card may charge you interest or other fees under the terms and conditions in your cardmember agreement. This may include any applicable interest on unpaid balances or late payments. Your card issuer may not provide certain benefits in connection with loan payments charged to your card.
- Wireless Service Activation. The Financed iPhone requires activation on a new or existing wireless service plan with an eligible carrier under the carrier’s terms, and may be subject to an additional fee charged by your carrier.
- Installment Loan. You will be required to apply for and enter into a 24-month 0% APR installment loan (“Installment Loan”) for the full retail price of the eligible iPhone (“Financed iPhone”), and if purchased at an Apple Retail Store, applicable taxes and fees. If purchased on apple.com or the Apple Store App (collectively, “apple.com”), applicable taxes and fees will be charged separately by Apple and will not be included in the Installment Loan. You will enter into the Installment Loan with Apple’s bank partner, Citizens Bank, N.A., doing business as Citizens One (“Bank”). Additional terms and conditions required by the Bank apply.
- Extended Fraud Alert. If you have placed a fraud alert on your credit, your identity must be verified by Bank before you can enroll in iPhone Payments.
- Credit check required. iPhone Payments is available to qualified end-user customers only.
- Must be at least 18 years old (or the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) to enroll in iPhone Payments.
- An eligible iPhone includes iPhones that are designated for inclusion in iPhone Payments by Apple.
- Minimum financed amount may apply.
- iPhone Payments requires a valid and eligible U.S.-issued credit card as designated for inclusion in iPhone Payments. Debit and prepaid cards are not accepted.
- iPhone Payments cannot be combined with any other promotion, discount, or offer (“Offer”), unless specifically provided for in the Offers terms and conditions.
- Enrollment limits may apply.
- If any provision (or part of any provision) of these Terms & Conditions is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining terms, be deemed omitted from this agreement and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms.
- You should keep copies of these Terms & Conditions and any sales receipt or other materials relevant to your purchase of the Financed iPhone and Installment Loan for your records. Apple reserves the right to substitute, change, cancel or add to any part of these Terms & Conditions at any time, including terminating iPhone Payments. Visit https://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/iphoneinstallments_us for the most current Terms & Conditions. In the event iPhone Payments is terminated, you will still be responsible for any outstanding balances due under the terms of your Installment Loan with the Bank.
Contingent upon product availability.
- iPhone Payments may not be available in all locations.
- iPhone Payments eligibility and approval is not transferrable.
- For questions about your Installment Loan or your application, please contact Citizens One at 1-888-201-6306.
iPhone Payments US