Belkin USB-C to HDMI Adapter
The Belkin USB-C to HDMI Adapter provides a smooth and effortless experience for connecting your USB-C-enabled MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac or iMac Pro to your HDTV or HDMI-enabled display. This adapter supports up to 4K@60Hz (4096x2160) resolutions, providing stunning clarity and sound for the ultimate 4K viewing experience.
Connect your MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro or other USB-C-enabled device to an HDMI TV or display and enjoy stunning clarity and sound.
Ultra HD resolution
This adapter supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4096x2160) for feature-rich 4K content even at higher frame rates, so your content runs smoothly and continuously without skipping a beat.
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
Ideal for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video, this adapter also supports HDCP 2.2 to stream protected content from iTunes and Netflix. Requires a video-enabled USB-C port.
USB-C Connector and HDMI port
Supports up to 4k@60Hz (4096x2160) resolutions
High Dynamic Range video
Supports HDCP 2.2 to play protected content from iTunes and Netflix
Compatible with USB-C-enabled Macs, including MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac and iMac Pro
What’s in the Box
Belkin USB-C to HDMI Adapter
Note: HDMI cable is sold separately.
Connections: HDMI, Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
UPC or EAN No.: 745883719051
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018–2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019 and later)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019 and later)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac mini (2018 and later)
Answers from the community
will my 2011 imac (High Sierra OS 10.13.6) work with this adapter? USB 2.0 hub. Thanks.
- Asked by Jennifer W from Fort Myers Beach
- on 20 May 2020
Can I connect my 2013 model MacBook Air to this adaptor?
- Asked by Robert L from Indianapolis
- on 8 Apr 2020
Will my 2018 Mac Mini output 4k with this adapter?
- Asked by Ethan B from Staunton
- on 18 Feb 2020
Will I be able to connect my 11” iPad Pro to my tv using this lead?
- Asked by David S from Richmond
- on 11 Dec 2018
Yes you definitely can connect your Ipad pro (USB-C) to your TV (HDMI). It works really well. If you Yes you definitely can connect your Ipad pro (USB-C) to your TV (HDMI). It works really well. If you want to play 4k, make sure your HDMI cable is 4k capable.
- Answered by Tran T from Ho Chi Minh
- on 5 Feb 2019