Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
This 0.2-metre cabled adapter lets you connect devices with a Lightning connector to many of your 30-pin accessories.*
What’s in the Box
Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
- iPod touch (6th Generation)
- iPod touch (5th Generation)
- iPod nano (7th Generation)
Answers from the community
Will this adaptor allow me to play music iPhone 5 on Sony clock docking station
- Asked by Alana F from Adelaide
- on 7 Jan, 2013
Can I charge an iPad mini with an iPhone6 AC plug?
- Asked by Keith G from SUNNYVALE
- on 5 Aug, 2015
Yes, But It Wont Be As Fast.
- Answered by Ryan A from Dubai
- on 6 Oct, 2015
Connecting iPhone 5 to MDI music system in a VW Golf
- Asked by Nelson C from Bull Creek
- on 29 Mar, 2013
Depends what your VW group car can do. Video and photos no. If you only get music and the playlist Depends what your VW group car can do. Video and photos no. If you only get music and the playlists then it will work exactly like your old cable. If you used an MDI cable previously (USB and AUX splitter) this will work perfectly.
- Answered by Adam R from Swadlincote
- on 5 Dec, 2013
Can I use Lightning to 30-pin Adapter + 30-pin to VGA Adapter to connect iPad mini with my projector?
- Asked by Apisilp T from Sala Thammasop, Thawi Watthana
- on 30 Nov, 2012
It clearly states in the description that this adaptor DOES NOT support video output. Therefore, it It clearly states in the description that this adaptor DOES NOT support video output. Therefore, it will NOT work for what you are planning to do with it.
- Answered by Lawrence W from Mississuga
- on 25 Jan, 2013
will this allow me to connect to my old 30 pin camera connection kit to a ipad mini
- Asked by Darran S from Nottingham
- on 26 Oct, 2012
- Answered by Garrett O from Ocean Ridge
- on 27 Oct, 2012