iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Charge and sync any iPhone that features the Lightning connector with the iPhone Lightning Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it’s perfect for a desk or worktop. Even when your iPhone is in an Apple-designed case, it’s easy to dock. And you can unlock iPhone or use Touch ID without having to remove it from the dock. The iPhone Lightning Dock features an audio port so it can be used with 3.5mm headphones that include a remote control or line-out to connect to powered speakers. And it supports other Lightning accessories, such as the Lightning to USB Cable (included with your iPhone). You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in the dock.
Here are some ways you can use the iPhone Lightning Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (included with your iPhone) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to a power point using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls.
- Connect powered speakers or any headphones with a 3.5mm audio jack to the dock to listen to music while you sync and charge.
What’s in the Box
iPhone Lightning Dock
Answers from the community
Is the audio out a line level output, like the output of the Apple "Universal" docks (for 30-pin Apple products)?
- Asked by Edward P from Mountain View
- on 2 Mar, 2016
Apple Documentation says that it has both Headphone & Line Level output BUT I am unable to achieve t Apple Documentation says that it has both Headphone & Line Level output BUT I am unable to achieve this. Apple support could not help find out how to accomplish this and simply stated that the documentation "must be incorrect." So if you wish to have true Line Level Output like the previous 5s dock, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT until Apple confirms otherwise, or at least explains how to use this product.
- Answered by Charles K from NEW YORK
- on 16 Oct, 2016
Is the audio output working even is the dock is not powered by lightning cable ?
- Asked by Damien V from Bossonnens
- on 1 Jun, 2015
Can the lightning usb break off while charging?
No answers yet
- Asked by Damien M from Massillon
- on 17 Jul, 2018
Can I use the dock with the iPod touch
- Asked by Nathan G F from GENEVA
- on 30 Jan, 2018
How much give is there when an iPhone 6 is docked? Does it feel secure when using the touchpad while docked?
- Asked by MICHAEL M from CASTRO VALLEY
- on 20 May, 2015