18W USB-C Power Adapter
The Apple 18W USB‑C Power Adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office or on the go. While the power adapter is compatible with any USB‑C-enabled device, Apple recommends pairing it with the 11-inch iPad Pro and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation) for optimal charging performance. You can also pair it with iPhone 8 or later to take advantage of the fast-charging feature.
Charging cable sold separately.
What’s in the Box
Apple 18W USB-C Power Adapter
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
Answers from the community
Can i use I phone x charger for charge iPhone 6s?
- Asked by Sarafath M from Sainthamaruthu15
- on 16 Apr 2020
Yes you can since they both use Lightning.
- Answered by Niklas P from Hagen
- on 20 Apr 2020
Can this Apple USB-C type, 18w charger work with Android phones like the Pixel 2 XL?
- Asked by Ariela L from Toronto
- on 16 May 2020
Can you use ( or is there a time advantage) to using the 18W charger on a iPad Air 3rd generation?
- Asked by Will R from Maynardville
- on 27 Apr 2020
Will this 18 watt charger work with iphone SE and will it charge any faster?
- Asked by Robin L from Taber
- on 11 Sep 2019
It will work with the new SE.
- Answered by Oswald A from Durban
- on 29 Apr 2020
Can you use apple 18watt charger to charger nintendo switch?
- Asked by Lamar S from cleveland
- on 15 Feb 2020
I wouldn’t - using any charger besides the official Nintendo licensed one have been known to brick N I wouldn’t - using any charger besides the official Nintendo licensed one have been known to brick Nintendo switches since the 5.0 update, as the switch does not line up with current USB type C standards. As frustrating as it is, the only usable charger for the switch is the official one.
- Answered by Joshua S from Maple Park
- on 14 Apr 2020