For iPhone returns, please refer to the iPhone Sales Policy section below. For all other products, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product with the original receipt and original packaging within fourteen (14) calendar days of purchase. The following additional restrictions apply to these returns:
- If the item is returned in the original box, we will exchange it or offer a refund.
- Opened software, memory, and other media can be exchanged for the same item, but cannot be returned for a refund.
- Custom-configured products, including personalized iPods, cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you are a consumer and have purchased faulty or mis-described products, you should return them as soon as possible after discovery of the fault or mis-description. You must also provide the original receipt or proof of purchase. If investigation reveals the products as sold were faulty or mis-described, Apple will replace or repair them or provide you with a full refund.
All refunds under this Policy will be made using the original payment method. For cash, cash equivalent or cheque refunds over £570, Apple will transfer the money to your bank account within ten (10) business days of the return of the product.
Please note that purchases made using a lease are subject to the terms of your lease agreement and cannot be returned under this Policy. Purchases made pursuant to a mobile phone carrier contract are subject to the terms of the agreement and may not be capable of being returned under this Policy. Please check the terms of your agreement.
Please note the following regarding AppleCare Protection:
- You can cancel the AppleCare Protection Plan within 30 days of purchase and obtain a full refund (unless you have made use of the services and support).
- The AppleCare Protection Plan can also be cancelled at any time after the 30-day cancellation period, but you will only receive a pro rata refund for the unexpired period.
Products can be returned only in the country in which they were originally purchased.
Purchases made using a purchase order are subject to “Net 30” terms.
Should Apple reduce its price on any Apple branded product within fourteen (14) calendar days of the date of purchase, you may request a refund of the difference between the price paid and the current selling price. An original purchase receipt is required and you must request your refund within fourteen (14) calendar days of the price reduction.
Apple products are subject to export control laws and regulations and must be purchased, sold, exported, re-exported, transferred or used in compliance with such export laws and regulations.
For Apple Store Gift Card policies, please consult the back of your Apple Gift Card.
Gift Receipt Return Policy
Gift items purchased at a retail Apple Store can be returned with an original Gift Receipt within fourteen (14) calendar days of the date of purchase. If the item is returned in the original box with the original packaging, we will exchange it or offer you an Apple Gift Card equal to the purchase price of the gift. All other standard purchase policies outlined above apply.
Apple Retail UK Limited offers tax-free shopping through Global Blue for customers taking their purchases out of the European Union. Restrictions apply. Please see a Specialist for details.
Product Availability and Limitations
Given the popularity and/or supply constraints of some of our products, Apple reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at various times, to refuse or limit the quantity of products available for purchase by its customers. Apple may require additional qualifying information prior to accepting or processing any offer to purchase.
In addition to all Purchase Policies stated above, the following additional policies apply to iPad sales:
- Wireless service for iPad is solely provided by and is the responsibility of your selected wireless service provider.
- Please note that returning your iPad will not automatically cancel your wireless service agreement. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your contract with your wireless service provider.
iPhone Sales Policies
The purchase and use of an iPhone is subject to terms and conditions found at: http://www.apple.com/legal/sla/ and http://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/. In addition, by making this purchase, you expressly acknowledge that:
- A SIM card from an Apple approved carrier is required to activate all iPhone features, including iPod features. This service is sold separately and is solely the responsibility of the carrier.
- iPhone Returns. If you are not fully satisfied with your iPhone purchase, you can return your undamaged iPhone within 14 days of purchase for a full refund, subject to the terms of your mobile network agreement with any mobile phone carrier. The iPhone must be returned with your original receipt in its original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, and documentation. Please note that returning your iPhone pursuant to this policy will not automatically cancel your mobile network agreement. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your contract with your mobile network operator for more information.
Making unauthorized modifications to the software on an iPhone violates the iPhone software license agreement, and the inability to use iPhone due to unauthorized software modifications is not covered under warranty.
Business Name and Business Ownership
The retail Apple Store’s legal business name in the United Kingdom is ‘Apple Retail UK Limited’ with registration number 4996702. Please direct retail Apple Store enquiries to its registered business address at 5th Floor, 6 St Andrew Street, London, EC4A 3AE, United Kingdom.