SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS")
Hong Kong Apple Store for Consumers
Standard Exchange Policy
- Eligible products can be exchanged only in the country/region in which they were originally purchased.
- Apple provides security features to enable you to protect your product in case of loss or theft. If you do not disable these features prior to sending back your device for an exchange, Apple may refuse to exchange.
Exchange of Products Purchased in Volume
- Must be sent back within 7 days of the date you receive the product; and
- Must be returned to the Apple Store where originally purchased.
- A wireless service plan is required to activate all iPhone features.
- Making unauthorized modifications to the software on an iPhone violates the iPhone software license agreement. Should you be unable to use your iPhone due to an unauthorized software modification, its repair will not be covered under the warranty.