SALES & REFUND TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS")
Hong Kong Apple Store for Consumers
Standard Return Policy
- Products can be returned only in the country/region in which they were originally purchased.
- The following products are not eligible for return: electronic software downloads, subscriptions to the Software-Up-To-Date program, Apple Store Gift Cards, and any Apple Developer Connection products.
- Opened software cannot be returned if it contained a seal with the software license on the outside of the package and you could read the software license before opening its packaging. As an exception, you may return Apple-branded software if you do not agree to the licensing terms; however, you may not retain or otherwise use any copies of returned software.
- Apple provides security features to enable you to protect your product in case of loss or theft. If you do not disable these features prior to returning your device, Apple may refuse the return or exchange.
- A 25% open box fee will be assessed on any opened hardware or accessory (per return unit). A 15% restocking fee will be assessed on closed box returns (per unit).
Return of Products Purchased in Volume
- Must be returned within 7 days of the date you receive the product;
- Will be subject to a 25% restocking fee per unit; and
- Must be returned to the Apple Store where originally purchased.
Apple Watch Returns
- A wireless service plan is required to activate all iPhone features.
- Making unauthorized modifications to the software on an iPhone violates the iPhone software license agreement. Should you be unable to use your iPhone due to an unauthorized software modification, its repair will not be covered under the warranty.