VESA Mount Adapter Kit for iMac and LED Cinema or Apple Thunderbolt Display
This VESA Mount Adapter Kit allows your 24-inch or 27-inch iMac computer, 24-inch or 27-inch LED Cinema Display, or Apple Thunderbolt Display to be used with a variety of alternative mounting solutions, such as wall mounts and zero-footprint articulating arms, based on the VESA flat-panel mounting interface (FPMI).
With a tool in this kit, you can remove the iMac or display stand and attach the VESA Mount Adapter. Then connect any VESA-compliant mounting solution with a 100mm x 100mm attachment.
With the VESA Mount Adapter attached, your computer or display complies with the VESA MIS-D, 100, C version specification.
Works with the following models:
- 24-inch iMac (aluminium and glass)
- 27-inch iMac (late 2009, mid 2010, and mid 2011)
- 24-inch LED Cinema Display
- 27-inch LED Cinema Display
- 27-inch Apple Thunderbolt Display
- 21.5-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 2
Answers from the community
can i use the vesa mount adaptor for the old 30 inch cinema display
- Asked by MARTIN J from LONDON
- on 07-Sep-2011
is there a VESA mount for a 21.5" iMac?
- Asked by Keith J from Parkes
- on 05-Oct-2011
does the VESA mount adapter kit work for securely mounting a 27" Thunderbolt display onto the top of a Bretford Mobility Cart used in a mobile lab?
- Asked by Joyce M from Royersford
- on 27-Oct-2013
Will this work for the 27 inch Thunderbolt Apple Display?
- Asked by Dianna P from Spring Hill
- on 28-Dec-2014
Yes it will. <br/> <br/>Make sure the mount you use is VERY sturdy. The 27" Thunderbolt display is HEAVY, al Yes it will. <br/> <br/>Make sure the mount you use is VERY sturdy. The 27" Thunderbolt display is HEAVY, almost 24 lbs (Almost 11 kg)
- Answered by Stephen G from LEANDER
- on 06-Feb-2015
Will it fit 2014 desktop iMac27-inch: 3.2GHz If not is there a number one that I can use.
- Asked by Joe E from christchurch
- on 28-Sep-2014
The later model iMac does not have a removal stand as the older ones do. They require a NON-VESA mo The later model iMac does not have a removal stand as the older ones do. They require a NON-VESA mounting bracket that attaches to the original stand.
- Answered by Vincent N from N. Bellmore
- on 03-Oct-2014
will the VESA Mount adapter work on a early 2009 24" iMac?
- Asked by Jason C from Meadowlakes
- on 05-Jan-2014