Choose your new iMac with Built-in VESA Mount Adapter.
Looking for a standard iMac?
What to consider when choosing your iMac.
Configure your desktop in the next step.
Apple M3 chip
M3 brings incredible performance and capability so you can blaze through everyday activities, multitask across apps, pursue your creative passions and play your favourite games
- Run multiple apps, effortlessly edit 4K video and speed through thousands of photos
- Configure with up to 24GB unified memory
Faster and more efficient than traditional RAM, unified memory is integrated within the M3 chip so apps can quickly share data between the CPU, GPU and Neural Engine
- Run multiple apps at once while performance remains fast and responsive
- Add memory to run more apps simultaneously for faster, more fluid multitasking
Solid-state drive (SSD) storage is the amount of space your iMac has for your documents, photos, music, videos and other files
- Delivers exceptional performance and speed when you start up your iMac, launch apps, open files and browse libraries
- Can be configured with up to 2TB of storage
Ports allow you to connect accessories like printers, cameras, an additional display and external drives to your iMac for data transfer, charging and syncing
- Thunderbolt ports let you connect high-speed accessories
- Models with two USB 3 ports allow you to connect even more
Compare Mac models
AppleCare+ for Mac
Includes insurance premium tax at the applicable rate.
AppleCare+ for Mac is an insurance product that provides expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection, each subject to an excess fee of €99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or €259 for other accidental damage. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone. Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. Coverage does not include theft or loss of your device. For complete details, please see the terms(opens in a new window).
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to a consumer’s right to a free-of-charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods that do not conform with the contract of sale. Under Irish law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights; however, various factors may affect your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here(opens in a new window).
Shopping for your business?
See how Apple at Work can help.