SALES & REFUND TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”)
U.S. Sales and Refund Policy
Standard Return Policy
- Products can be returned only in the country or region in which they were originally purchased.
- The following products are not eligible for return: electronic software downloads, subscriptions to the Software-Up-To-Date program, Apple Store Gift Cards, and any Apple Developer Connection products.
- For returns to an Apple Retail Store for cash, cash equivalent, and check transactions over $750, Apple will mail a refund check to you within 10 business days.
- Should you wish to return ten or more of the same product, you must return to the Apple Store where originally purchased.
- In the case of items returned with a gift receipt, Apple will offer you an Apple Gift Card.
- Opened software cannot be returned if it contained a seal with the software license on the outside of the package and you could read the software license before opening its packaging. As an exception, you may return Apple-branded software if you do not agree to the licensing terms; however, you may not retain or otherwise use any copies of returned software.
- Apple provides security features to enable you to protect your product in case of loss or theft. If these features have been activated and cannot be disabled by the person in possession of the phone, Apple may refuse the return or exchange.
- For complete details on how to return a product purchased at the Apple Store please visit the Returns & Refunds (Opens in a new window) page.
Return of AppleCare+ under an iPhone Upgrade Program
iPhone, iPad and Watch Returns - Wireless Service Cancellation
Apple Watch Returns
Additional Apple Product Terms
Pricing and Price Reductions/Corrections
Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. If you are paying for your order with an international Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card, please note that the purchase price may fluctuate with exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge you foreign conversion charges and fees, which may also increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer regarding these fees.
Shipping & Delivery
In-Store Pickup and Return
U.S. Shipping Only
Products purchased online from Apple will only be shipped to addresses within the U.S. and are subject to U.S. and foreign export control laws and regulations. Products must be purchased, sold, exported, re-exported, transferred, and used in compliance with these export laws and regulations. To purchase Apple products online from outside of the U.S., please click here for international store information.