With the iGrill, grilling the perfect steak is easier, more convenient and a WHOLE lot smarter.
This Bluetooth Smart, pocket-sized gadget features a Smart LED, proximity wake-up, 150 feet of range and 150 hours battery life. Within the iDevices Connected app you can track the precise temperature of your food, graph your temperature progression, view exclusive recipes from iGrill partners, share your iGrill masterpiece on Facebook and check out the iGrill Globe to see what other grillers are cooking up around the world!
Rest with peace of mind that your food is being cooked to perfection. Your iDevices Connected app will alert you as soon as your food is ready to enjoy.
Grilling perfection should always be this simple.
- 150 Feet of Bluetooth range so you can get away from the heat and get back to what’s important to you.
- 150 Hours of battery life off a single coin-cell battery.
- Smart LED that goes through a progression of colors to let you know how close you are to your desired temperature.
- Using proximity wake-up, your Smart LED will only illuminate once you are within range of your iGrillmini
- Magnetic mounting makes for convenient placement of your iGrillmini on your grill, smoker or oven.
- Two viewing positions to best fit your use.
- Graphing functionality to track the exact progression of your temperature.
- Exclusive recipes from iGrill partners
- Social sharing on Facebook and Twitter
Did you notice?Cutting into your steak is the worst way to check the doneness yet the most popular! Use a thermometer like the iGrill for steak perfection.
Apple Recommends ForGrilling, smoking and roasting.
What's in the Box?
- Meat Probe
- Probe Wrap
- Colored Probe Sleeve
- Quick Start Guide
- Optional Magnetic Disc
- Height: 1.25 in.
- Width: 1.75 in.
- Weight: 3 ounces
- Length: 2 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: IGR0001
- UPC or EAN No.: 852931005001
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Manage all of your iDevices products within the iDevices Connected app using one convenient dashboard. With this central hub, there’s no need for multiple apps, view all of your devices from just one app.
The iDevices Connected app is compatible with iPad 3 (and up), iPad mini, iPhone 4S (and up) or iPod touch 5 (and up).
Products compatible with the iDevices Connected App:
• Original iGrill
• Kitchen Thermometer
• Kitchen Thermometer mini
iDevices Connected App Features:
• Easy in-app connection through Bluetooth® Smart
• Convenient dashboard to track and manage all of your connected products simultaneously
• Select from dozens of presets or create your own custom preset to ensure your dish is cooked perfectly
• Custom settings let you name your device or probe and set the probe color indicator making keeping track of your devices simple
• Set timers to keep track of your cooking tasks
• Share your cooking masterpiece socially through Facebook and Twitter
• View what others are cooking with the real-time user globe
• Be inspired by sample recipes from our leading partners
• User driven app interface allows you to customize your experience
• Access customer support resources
• Shop iDevices products directly from the app
Look who’s talking:
“Overall, it’s great.” - CNET
“You can be inside, having a drink, and not even worrying about it.” - FoxCT
“You could use the thermometer to monitor the temp of what you’re cooking, but the real power is in the paired app.” - The Gadgeteer
“Like really, how awesome is this!?” - The Black Peppercorn
“Whether you’re smoking ribs or grilling a steak - you’ll know instantly when your food is ready to eat.” - Uncrate …
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect size for grilling. The temperature seems to be right on. App could be better, but is very functional.
- Written by Troy T from Dalhart
112 of 128 people found this useful
iGrill mini is very poor quality
This device worked well, but it failed after only two usages. In total it lasted about three weeks. Tried replacing the battery This device worked well, but it failed after only two usages. In total it lasted about three weeks. Tried replacing the battery but to no avail. Just out of interest, when I disassembled the unit (insofar as it was finished anyway) to see what was inside, I found further evidence of poor build quality. The mounting magnet inside, which is supposed to be a single disc, was actually just a bunch of irregularly shaped chunks from other broken magnets jammed into the circular housing. Pretty cheesy. …
- Written by David R from Maple Ridge
83 of 88 people found this useful
Do not buy this product yet
Mine only worked a few days and died. Changed the battery and it was dead agin in two days. The manufacture has not respond to war Mine only worked a few days and died. Changed the battery and it was dead agin in two days. The manufacture has not respond to warranty requests. …
- Written by KENNETH C from LOS ANGELES
74 of 79 people found this useful
Nice concept! Disgusting, substandard and disappointing implementation!
I get so tired of this. The iGrill mini is great in concept but the instructions and the app are horrible. The front page of the I get so tired of this. The iGrill mini is great in concept but the instructions and the app are horrible. The front page of the app is nothing but advertising. Come on put it at the back. Let people use the thing before pitching them to spend more money. Turn the iGrill on, connect the temperature probe ... Then the phone and the iGrill don't want to pair. After four or five tries though usually find each other Now the battery is dead. I thought it would shut down if the probe is unplugged. Awh, I've spent too much time on this stupid thing already. I hate it when people waste my time and money. …
- Written by David H from Stillwater
Very Helpful Product!
These guys make some great hardware. I received a iGrill mini for my birthday last spring and enjoyed using it and improving my BB These guys make some great hardware. I received a iGrill mini for my birthday last spring and enjoyed using it and improving my BBQ’d meats last summer. I bought a kitchen thermometer for my wife in the fall and though she has used it for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and a couple of other times.
This Christmas I thought a few of my friends would enjoy an iGrill mini, so I bought 3 from the Apple online store (because they had free shipping in Canada). I did I learn that one of my gifts was dead on arrival, but after some great customer support and troubleshooting, they shipped my friend a new device free of charge!
The software could use some polish,but it works well. Being about to monitor temperature without opening an oven or going outside to the BBQ is super-handy - especially in the middle of winter! …
- Written by Kristopher A L from Brooks
I've had two minis for several months now and used them both (one for the grill and the other in the meat for smoking) several tim I've had two minis for several months now and used them both (one for the grill and the other in the meat for smoking) several times for 8-12 hours each time and I've never had to replace the batteries. They work perfect and lead to very good and easy to smoke grilling. …
- Written by John Z from Crystal Lake
2 of 2 people found this useful