Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
This USB 2.0 cable connects your iPod, iPhone, or iPad — directly or through a dock — to your computer's USB port for efficient syncing and charging or to the Apple USB Power Adaptor for convenient charging from a wall outlet.
Access to all controls and dock connector
Allows charging while in case
Cable type: Dock to USB Cable
- Cable length: 1 meter
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3Gs
- iPhone 3G
- iPod touch 4th Generation
- iPod touch 3rd Generation
- iPod touch 2nd Generation
- iPod nano 6th Generation
- iPod nano 5th Generation
- iPod nano 4th Generation
- iPod classic 160GB (2009)
- iPod classic 120GB (2008)
Answers from the community
Is iPod classic charging cable compatible with usb 3.0
- Asked by Susan M from Telford
- on 30/12/2014
Sadly no, even the current Lightning Cables are still only USB 2 compatible.
- Answered by Konner K from Beaverton
- on 04/04/2015
Does charger protect from overcharging the iphone 4s/ipad 2 battery?
- Asked by Rowena C from Burbank
- on 28/08/2012
The iPod / iPad / iPhones have inbuilt cutoff so they don't overcharge.
- Answered by Divij V from New Delhi
- on 23/12/2012
Does the cable has warranty that comes with iPhone? If it does, how long is the warranty?
- Asked by YI CHUN L from Somerville
- on 06/02/2010
- Answered by sagar V from hyderabad
- on 29/01/2014