Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
With the iPad Camera Connection Kit, it's incredibly easy to download photos and videos from your digital camera to your iPad so you can view them on the gorgeous iPad display and share them with family and friends.
The kit includes two connectors, each with a different interface:
- The Camera Connector features a USB interface. Just plug it into the dock connector port on your iPad, then attach your digital camera or iPhone using a USB cable (not included). iPhone 3G is not supported.
- Use the SD Card Reader to import photos and videos directly from your camera's SD card. Connect it to your iPad, then insert your digital camera's SD card into the slot.
After you make the connection, your iPad automatically opens the Photos app, which lets you choose which photos and videos to import, then organises them into albums. When you sync iPad to your PC or Mac, the photos and videos on your iPad are added to your computer's photo library.
What’s in the Box
SD Card Reader
iPad and the Camera Connection Kit support standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4.
Answers from the community
Can these work on an iPhone 4S in IOS 9.3.5
No answers yet
- Asked by Michael Angelo T from Matina
- on 9/06/2018
Can I write to a SD card via the SD reader or is it read only?
- Asked by Martin T from IPSWICH
- on 20/06/2010
Does the USB accesory read USB flashdrives for more than just pictures? This will increase my interest in buying one. Thanks
- Asked by Anonymous A from XXXXXXX
- on 14/06/2010
No It Dose Not
- Answered by Anonymous A
- on 25/11/2010
Can you use the Lightning adaptor with the 30 pin camera kit to import to iPad Air/iPhone 5s and if so how?
- Asked by Jenny D from Perth
- on 8/11/2015