Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones - Black
Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones are made for heavy-duty use in the studio or in the club. Delivering superb audio, Beats Pro headphones give you deep bass response and sound across the spectrum. That's because they use no amplification or noise cancellation circuitry that adds other frequencies, colours the sound or compromises bass response.
The sound of the studio
By putting back the quality lost in modern-day file compression, Beats Pro headphones let you hear music the way it was originally heard by the artist in the studio.
Clear highs and deep lows
Steel and aluminium construction gives you a solid interior sound platform that provides the kind of bass that resonates deep in your chest when you play your music.
Tough, durable – built to last
No cheap plastic, no frayed cords. Beats Pro headphones are made with an aluminium gun metal frame with a black matte anodized finish, encasing overstuffed leather earcups.
True noise reduction
Heavily padded, pivoting ear cups give you a noise-cancelling effect without the need for power switches or batteries. It’s the real studio monitor experience in a headphone.
Easy to share
Plug your headphone cable into one earcup and the other automatically switches into output mode, letting your friends hear what you hear.
Studio quality for ultra-accurate recording, mixing and playback
Greater earcup foam density and precise fitting shut out external noise for awesome accuracy and clarity
Plug your cable into one earcup and the other port switches to output mode, making it easy to share what you're listening to
Backward rotating ear cups make it easy to monitor the room, studio or club with Beats Pro headphones at all times
Yields superior sound isolation with maximum comfort and minimal ear fatigue
Ear cups are removable and washable
The heavy-duty, gold-plated 1/4-inch adapter ensures you're ready for any setup; attached tether prevents it from being left behind at your last gig
What’s in the Box
Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones
3.5 mm audio cable
Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
Other Features: With Remote and Mic
Form factor: Over ear
Cable length: 200 cm
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3Gs
- iPhone 3G
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012–2015)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012–2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014–2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
- iPod touch (7th Generation)
- iPod touch (6th Generation)
- iPod touch (5th Generation)
- iPod nano (7th Generation)
- iPod shuffle (4th Generation)
Answers from the community
I know they are described as 'over-ear' but do the cans fully cover the ear or more 'on' the ear?
- Asked by Julia W from Reading
- on 4/12/2014
Yes these cover every part of your ear, that’s where the noise canceling part comes in.
- Answered by Kevin S from New orleans
- on 21/06/2019
Does this product (beats pro by dr. dre) have a bluetooth function?
- Asked by 睿翀 史 from 深圳市
- on 7/08/2017
No. These headphones are completely wired.
- Answered by Garrison S from Prairie View
- on 19/09/2017
Is there any other colour other than just black?
- Asked by Sumedha A from Al ain
- on 28/12/2016
Is this Headphone compatible with ipad air 2 ?
- Asked by S HUANG-YUAN D from EDINBRUGH
- on 27/10/2014
Yes, this headphone can be connected to every (Apple) product that has a headphone input on it.
- Answered by H.G.M. T from Rijssen
- on 12/11/2014