AppleCare+ for iPhone 11
Service and Support
AppleCare+ for iPhone
Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage(1) and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of $39 for screen damage, or $129 for any other damage, plus applicable tax.(2) In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your bag during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPhone.
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase. Your iPhone purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order:
- On your device (go to Settings > General > About and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available)
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Retail Store (requires inspection of your iPhone and proof of purchase)
- By calling (800) 263-3394 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs iPhone, iOS and many applications, iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.(3)
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Same-day service in most major metropolitan areas world wide (4)
- Express Replacement Service: We'll ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair(4)
- Mail-in repair(4): Mail in your iPhone using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair(4): Take your iPhone to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months,(2) each subject to a service fee of $39 for screen damage, or $129 for any other damage, plus applicable tax
Software support included
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, iOS and iCloud, and Apple-branded apps, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Questions about Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail, and Calendar
- Connecting to wireless networks
UPC or EAN No.: 194252403785
(1) Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. Service coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/ca-en/ for full details.
(2) AppleCare+ for iPhone provides coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling every 12 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of $39 for a screen replacement, or $129 for any other damage, plus applicable tax. Any unused accidental damage incidents will expire after 12 months of coverage and you will get two more accidental damage incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage.
(3) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(4) Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement excess fee. Same-day service availability and options may vary by region and iPhone model. For international service, Apple may repair or replace your iPhone and iPhone parts with a comparable iPhone model or parts that comply with local standards. Service coverage is subject to AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions. See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of plan is not required to purchase the iPhone. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/ca-en/.