HomePod — Space Grey
The ultimate music authority.
HomePod is built to bring out the best in Apple Music. Just ask Siri and you can play pretty much any song you can imagine.1
- 172 mm high (6.8 inches)
- 142 mm wide (5.6 inches)
- Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 pounds)
- High-excursion woofer with custom-engineered amplifier
- Array of seven horn-loaded tweeters, each with its own custom-engineered amplifier
- Six-microphone array for far‑field Siri
- Internal low-frequency calibration microphone for automatic bass correction
- Direct and ambient audio beamforming
- Transparent studio-level dynamic processing
- Stereo pair–capable
- Apple Music1
- iTunes Music purchases
- iCloud Music Library with an Apple Music or iTunes Match subscription
- Beats 1 live radio
- Apple Podcasts
- AirPlay other content to HomePod from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV and Mac
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO
- Direct guest access2
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Multiroom speaker support with AirPlay 23
- English (Australia, Canada, UK, US), Mandarin (China (mainland), Taiwan), Cantonese (China (mainland), Hong Kong), French (Canada, France), German, Spanish (Mexico, Spain, US), Japanese
Can HomePod connect to Bose soundbar model # 500. It is AirPlay2 compatible.
- Asked by Sanjay S from Fremont
- on 16 Jun. 2020
Should you be able to play a music video on Apple Music and have the sound played from HomePod?
- Asked by christopher F from buckingham
- on 26 Apr. 2020
Will this device work with an artificial voice?
- Asked by Greg B from Fairmont
- on 13 Apr. 2019
Can I use my private iTunes library on the HomePod?
- Asked by Paul B from Woodbury
- on 6 Apr. 2019
Best Answer:Yes, it can, but you must complete “iTunes Match” first, so that your music is available in the clou
Yes, it can, but you must complete “iTunes Match” first, so that your music is available in the cloud. Once you have done that, and the HomePod(s) are linked to the same Apple account as the iTunes Match, Siri can access your entire library and you can ask Siri to play certain songs, certain albums, to shuffle all songs, or songs of a specific genre, or a specific artist as well as any of your playlists. It’s really great!
- Answered by Kenneth E from Gloucester
- on 7 Apr. 2019