mophie USB-A Cable with Lightning Connector (3 m)
The mophie USB-A cable with Lightning connector delivers plenty of power to keep your iPhone, iPad or other device charged. Its durable, braided nylon construction and tough connectors ensure that the cable stands up to daily wear and tear. This mophie cable is also certified to work properly and seamlessly with any compatible iPhone, iPad or Mac.
Charge your AirPods case, or charge and sync any iOS devices with Lightning connector
Quickly and efficiently charge a range of Apple devices
Tough braided nylon exterior has a smooth feel matched with impressive strength
Durable connectors are built to stand up to everyday use
Rigorous testing ensures the Fast Charge cable works properly and seamlessly with all compatible Apple devices
What’s in the Box
mophie USB-A Cable with Lightning Connector
Cable length: 3 m/9.84 ft.
Connections: Lightning, USB-A
UPC or EAN No.: 848467095623
Note: Apple’s one-year limited warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if they are packaged or sold with Apple products. Non–Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer’s warranty provided by the product manufacturer. Please see the product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer’s warranty are in addition to any rights you have under Australian consumer law.
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, early 2015 to 2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 or later)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 or later)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 to 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac Pro (2017 or later)
- Mac mini (2018)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- iPod nano (7th generation)
Answers from the community
Is the cable Apple car play compatible?
- Asked by Charly H from Brenham
- on 1 Oct. 2019
- Answered by Stephanie B
- on 3 Oct. 2019