iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Charge and sync any iPhone that features the Lightning connector using the iPhone Lightning Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it’s perfect for a desk or benchtop. Even when your iPhone is in an Apple-designed case, it’s easy to dock. And you can unlock your iPhone or use Touch ID without having to remove it from the dock. The iPhone Lightning Dock features an audio port so it can connect to 3.5-millimetre headphones that include a remote control, or to powered speakers. And it supports other Lightning accessories, such as the Lightning to USB Cable (included with your iPhone). You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in the dock.
Here are some ways you can use the iPhone Lightning Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (included with your iPhone) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to a power point using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls.
- Connect powered speakers or any headphones to the dock with a 3.5-millimetre audio jack to listen to music while you sync and charge.
What’s in the Box
iPhone Lightning Dock
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- iPod nano (7th generation)
Answers from the community
Would this fit and support the iPhone 5/5s, iPod touch 5th Gen and iPad mini?
- Asked by Norton C from Pyrmont
- on 20 May 2015
iPhone 5 and iPod no problem. Not tried an iPad mini.
- Answered by Paul S from Ipswich
- on 14 Mar. 2018
Is there a warranty on the charging dock?
- Asked by Emily T from Richmond
- on 8 Mar. 2019
Yes, but you must buy the apple care in any damage case.
- Answered by Eric G from Chicago
- on 23 Sep. 2019
Can I use the dock with the iPod touch
- Asked by Nathan G F from GENEVA
- on 30 Jan. 2018
Does this docking station work with a case on the phone?
- Asked by Adam W from Ankeny
- on 17 Mar. 2016
Yes it does
- Answered by Peter R from Uppingham
- on 9 Jul. 2016
Can this dock also be used for the iPad Air 2
- Asked by Toni J from Fayetteville
- on 23 Oct. 2015