LaCie 5TB Rugged USB-C + USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive
The LaCie Rugged USB-C portable hard drive unites rugged durability with cutting-edge USB-C connectivity. The result is a vault for your data that’s compatible with the latest MacBook Pro models as well as earlier generations. Massive capacity lets you use the LaCie Rugged as a shuttle drive to transport footage from set to post-production or to store a huge Lightroom library.
LaCie Rugged drives are the most reliable way to transport and capture data in the field. With resistance to drops, crush, rain and unauthorised access, the LaCie Rugged USB-C is tough enough for extreme conditions — from a sudden rainstorm to a crush of suitcases in an aeroplane cargo hold.
Plenty of storage capacity
USB-C connector for use with latest Mac models
USB 3.0 adapter provides compatibility with earlier Mac or PC models
Drop-resistant up to 1.2 metres/4 feet*
Drop-, crush- and rain-resistant for all-terrain use
Bus powered for maximum mobility
Compatible with Mac and Windows systems
Two-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan included**
What’s in the Box
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable External Hard Drive
USB-C (USB 3.1, 5 Gbps) cable
USB-C to USB-A cable
Quick install guide
Connections: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), USB, USB-C
Power Source: Bus Powered, USB
Length: 2.6 cm/1.02 in.
Width: 8.61.cm/3.38 in.
Depth: 13.51 cm/5.32 in.
Weight: 400 g/14.11 oz.
Operating System: OS X 10.11 or later , Windows 7 or later
Requirements Other: Mac with USB-C, USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port; 600MB free hard disk space
Mfr. Part Number: STDR5000800
UPC or EAN No.: 763649126158
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: Two-year limited
*In non-operating mode. ** Eligible for one in-lab data recovery attempt during the term of coverage. For more information, visit https://www.lacie.com/products/services/rescue-data-recovery-services.
- MacBook Air (M1, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 - 2019)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019 and later)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019 and later)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (M1, 2020)
- Mac mini (2018 - 2020)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)