Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones - Infinite Black
Beats Pro over-ear headphones are made for relentless, heavy-duty use in the studio or in the club. Delivering superb audio at all times, Beats Pro headphones give you deep bass response and sound across the spectrum. That's because they use no amplification or noise cancellation circuitry that adds other frequencies, colors the sound, or compromises bass response.
The sound of the studio
By putting back the quality lost in modern-day file compression, Beats Pro headphones let you hear music the way it was originally heard by the artist in the studio.
Clear highs and deep lows
Steel and aluminum construction gives you an interior sound platform more solid than most. That’s why you’ll feel the kind of bass that resonates deep in your chest when you play your music.
No cheap plastic, no frayed cords. Beats Pro headphones are made with an aluminum gun metal frame with a black matte anodized finish, encasing overstuffed leather earcups.
True noise reduction
Heavily padded, pivoting ear cups give you a noise-cancelling effect without the need for power switches or batteries. It’s the real studio monitor experience in a headphone.
Easy to share
Plug your headphone cable into one earcup and the other automatically switches into output mode, letting your friends hear what you hear.
Even frequency response of studio monitors for ultra-accurate recording, mixing, and playback
Greater earcup foam density and precise fitting shut out external noise for awesome accuracy and clarity
Plug your cable into one earcup and the other port switches to output mode, making it easy to share what you're listening to
Backward rotating ear cups make it easy to monitor the room, studio, or club with Beats Pro headphones at all times
This design yields superior sound isolation with maximum comfort and minimal ear fatigue
Ear cups are removable and washable
The heavy-duty, gold-plated 1/4-inch adapter ensures you're ready for any setup; attached tether prevents it from being left behind at your last gig
What’s in the Box
Beats Pro over-ear headphones
3.5mm audio cable
Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
Other Features: With Remote and Mic
Form Factor: Over ear
Cable length: 6.5 ft./2m
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3Gs
- iPhone 3G
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- iPod nano (7th generation)
- iPod shuffle (4th generation)
Answers from the community
Is this headphone compatible with Samsung device?
- Asked by paul J from langenhagen
- on Dec. 10, 2019
Yes, they are. It is compatible with devices which have a 3.5 mm audio jack
- Answered by Tuan C from Melbourne
- on Dec. 29, 2019
Are these actual noise cancelling headphones or just "padded"?
- Asked by Mark R from Santa Clara
- on Nov. 26, 2018
Heavily padded, pivoting ear cups give you a noise-cancelling effect without the need for power swit Heavily padded, pivoting ear cups give you a noise-cancelling effect without the need for power switches or batteries. It’s the real studio monitor experience in a headphone.
- Answered by Holly P
- on Dec. 13, 2018
Is this Headphone compatible with ipad air 2 ?
- Asked by S HUANG-YUAN D from EDINBRUGH
- on Oct. 27, 2014
I know they are described as 'over-ear' but do the cans fully cover the ear or more 'on' the ear?
- Asked by Julia W from Reading
- on Dec. 3, 2014
Yes these cover every part of your ear, that’s where the noise canceling part comes in.
- Answered by Kevin S from New orleans
- on Jun. 20, 2019
Is there any other colour other than just black?
- Asked by Sumedha A from Al ain
- on Dec. 27, 2016