Shopping on the Apple Online Store is faster and more convenient when you have an Apple account. Your account consists of a unique Apple ID and password. When you're logged in, you can easily save items and bags, check the status of an order, and more.
Benefits of an Apple ID
To create an Apple ID (typically your email address) or sign in using an existing Apple ID,
Additionally, your Apple ID gives you access to other Apple resources. Sign in to Your Account(Opens in a new window) to begin taking advantage of them:
- The iTunes Store, for buying music, movies, and TV shows
- The App Store, for buying and downloading iOS and OSX applications
- Selecting your language preference for the Apple Online Store
- Express checkout ordering on the Apple Online Store using Buy Now
- Apple online product registration
- Accessing AppleCare support for your products
- Ordering photos and photo books with iPhoto or Aperture
- Getting One to One personal training and other services at an Apple Retail Store
If you forgot your Apple ID, try your current email address. If that doesn't work, you can find your user name with our Apple ID recovery tool, iForgot. You can also visit the Your Apple ID Account page.
If you still can't sign in, please contact Apple Store Customer Service at 1 800 MY-APPLE. For security purposes, Apple cannot provide you with your Apple ID or password.
Find or Reset Password
If you forgot your password, you can easily recover or reset it using iForgot. For security reasons, Apple cannot reset your password for you.
To protect yourself against unauthorized purchases to your credit card, do not give out your password to anyone.
Note: If you attempt to sign in to the Apple Online Store numerous times with the wrong password, you will see the following error: "This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons." To reset your account, use iForgot.
With our Guest Checkout feature, you can check out on the Apple Online Store without an Apple ID or password. Simply add the items you'd like to purchase to your bag, enter your shipping and payment information, and click the "Place Order Now" button.
You'll be able to visit online Order Status to check your order status and track shipments. To cancel items, add items, or make changes to your order, please call 1 800 MY-APPLE.
Manage Your Account