Shopping on the Apple Online Store is faster and more convenient when you have an Apple account. Your account consists of a unique Apple ID and password. When you're logged in, you can easily save items and bags, check the status of an order, and more.
Benefits of an Apple ID
To create an Apple ID (typically your email address) or sign in using an existing Apple ID,
Additionally, your Apple ID gives you access to other Apple resources. Sign in to Your Account(Opens in a new window) to begin taking advantage of them:
- The iTunes Store, for buying music, movies, and TV shows
- The App Store, for buying and downloading iOS and OSX applications
- Selecting your language preference for the Apple Online Store
- Express checkout ordering on the Apple Online Store using Buy Now
- Apple online product registration
- Accessing AppleCare support for your products
- Ordering photos and photo books with iPhoto or Aperture
- Getting One to One personal training and other services at an Apple Retail Store
If you forgot your Apple ID, try your current email address. If that doesn't work, you can find your user name with our Apple ID recovery tool, iForgot. You can also visit the Your Apple ID Account page.
If you still can't sign in, please contact Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-MY-APPLE. For security purposes, Apple cannot provide you with your Apple ID or password.
Find or Reset Password
If you forgot your password, you can easily recover or reset it using iForgot. For security reasons, Apple cannot reset your password for you.
To protect yourself against unauthorized purchases to your credit card, do not give out your password to anyone.
Note: If you attempt to sign in to the Apple Online Store numerous times with the wrong password, you will see the following error: "This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons." To reset your account, use iForgot.
With Guest Checkout, you can purchase items from apple.com without an Apple ID or password. Simply add the items you’d like to purchase to your bag, enter your shipping and payment information, and click the Place Order Now button.
To see your full order details, make changes to your order or cancel or return items, you’ll need to add your order to an Apple ID.
Adding your guest order to an Apple ID:
- Open the order acknowledgement email you received and select the order number at the top to go to your order details.
- Select the Add to Apple ID button above your order details.
- Enter your Apple ID and password and verify the phone number you used to place the order.
- You’ll be able to see your full order details and make any changes. The order will also be associated with your Apple ID and will appear in your Order Listing page when you’re signed in to apple.com.
Please note: If you placed an order using Apple Pay, you’ll need to add it to your Apple ID.
Manage Your Account