Belkin USB-C to HDMI Adapter
The Belkin USB-C to HDMI Adapter provides a smooth and effortless experience for connecting your USB-C-enabled MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac or iMac Pro to your HDTV or HDMI-enabled display. This adapter supports up to 4K@60Hz (4096x2160) resolutions, providing stunning clarity and sound for the ultimate 4K viewing experience.
Connect your MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro or other USB-C-enabled device to an HDMI TV or display and enjoy stunning clarity and sound.
Ultra HD resolution
This adapter supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4096x2160) for feature-rich 4K content even at higher frame rates, so your content runs smoothly and continuously without skipping a beat.
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
Ideal for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video, this adapter also supports HDCP 2.2 to stream protected content from iTunes and Netflix. Requires a video-enabled USB-C port.
USB-C Connector and HDMI port
Supports up to 4k@60Hz (4096x2160) resolutions
High Dynamic Range video
Supports HDCP 2.2 to play protected content from iTunes and Netflix
Compatible with USB-C-enabled Macs, including MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac and iMac Pro
What’s in the Box
Belkin USB-C to HDMI Adapter
Note: HDMI cable is sold separately.
Connections: HDMI, Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
UPC or EAN No.: 745883719051
Note: Apple’s One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer’s warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer’s warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law.
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018–2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019 and later)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019 and later)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac mini (2018 and later)
Answers from the community
will my 2011 imac (High Sierra OS 10.13.6) work with this adapter? USB 2.0 hub. Thanks.
- Asked by Jennifer W from Fort Myers Beach
- on 19 May 2020
Can I connect my 2013 model MacBook Air to this adaptor?
- Asked by Robert L from Indianapolis
- on 7 Apr 2020
Will my 2018 Mac Mini output 4k with this adapter?
- Asked by Ethan B from Staunton
- on 18 Feb 2020
Will I be able to connect my 11” iPad Pro to my tv using this lead?
- Asked by David S from Richmond
- on 10 Dec 2018
Yes you definitely can connect your Ipad pro (USB-C) to your TV (HDMI). It works really well. If you Yes you definitely can connect your Ipad pro (USB-C) to your TV (HDMI). It works really well. If you want to play 4k, make sure your HDMI cable is 4k capable.
- Answered by Tran T from Ho Chi Minh
- on 5 Feb 2019