mophie USB-A Cable with USB-C Connector (1 m)
Elevate your everyday charging accessory with the mophie USB-C to USB-A cable. Thanks to its durable, braided nylon construction and tough connectors, this heavy-duty charging cable stands up to daily wear and tear.
Charge and sync any USB-C equipped iPad or other device with a USB-A equipped Mac
Quick and efficient charging
Tough braided nylon exterior has a smooth feel matched with impressive strength to protect against wear and tear
Durable connectors stand up to constant daily use
Rigorous testing ensures the cable works properly and lasts day after day
What’s in the Box
mophie USB-A Cable with USB-C Connector
Cable length: 1 m/3.28 ft.
Connections: USB-A, USB-C
UPC or EAN No.: 848467097924
Note: Apple’s One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer’s warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer’s warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law.
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012–2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012–2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014–2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
Can I use this cable to charge my iPad Pro 12.9 in. 3rd gen. from a USB port on my PC?
- Asked by Jerry S from Sitka
- on 22 Oct 2019
Can I use this cable to charge an iPad Pro with from a charging block with a USB-A port?
- Asked by Matt B from Greensboro
- on 24 Aug 2019
Target Disk - can this cable be used to connect an older iMac to a Macbook Air to use the iMac as a target disk?
- Asked by Jillian S from Browns Summit
- on 22 Jul 2019